Care Admin June 04, 2012 •
Beginning June 1, 2012, per FCC rules, all people wishing to enroll in the Lifeline program are required to submit proof of eligibility. This means that you must submit documentation of the government program in which you are enrolled in order to receive Lifeline benefits. For example, if you received support from SNAP, you must submit documents showing you receive SNAP support with your Lifeline application.
You may submit proof via:
If you have questions, please feel free to contact our enrollment center at 855-711-2222.
Care Admin August 16, 2011 •
Tips & Tricks
Looking for your enrollment status?
Finding out the status of your application is only a few clicks away:
- Visit www.carewireless.com/status
- Enter your "Enrollment ID" or "Zipcode" - This is a required field
- Enter the last 4 digits of your Social Security Number - This is a required field
- Enter your Birthdate - This is a required field
- Enter the security code that is displayed on the screen
- Click Submit
From here, the system will display your enrollment status
Alejandro Rosiles April 29, 2011 •
Tips & Tricks
Care Wireless gives your 2 easy ways for you to check your balance:
- Send a text message to 9080 with the word "BAL". This is a free text message that will send you your current airtime balance.
- Create an online account. Visit https://www.carewireless.com/account/login from your PC and set up your online account, and you'll always be able check your usage and your balance.
Alejandro Rosiles April 20, 2011 •
To enroll in Care Wireless Service, choose from the following options:
- Email - visit www.carewireless.com/enroll to download the application. Once you have completed and signed the application, email it to email@example.com
- Fax - visit www.carewireless.com/enroll to download the application. Once you have completed and signed the application, fax it to 855-722-2022.
- Mail - visit www.carewireless.com/enroll to download the application. Once you have completed and signed the application, mail it to: Care Wireless, PO Box 1109, Bridgeview, IL 60455
- Phone - call 855-711-2222 to enroll by phone
Submitting an application does not guarantee enrollment. All applications are reviewed and must be approved based on the qualifying criteria. To see the full list of terms and conditions, visit carewireless.com/terms